At intive we innovate through design and engineering to create people-centric digital products. We are more than 3000 people with a passion for digital, who partner with the world’s leading brands such as Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Macmillan, Facebook, Google, BMW, BlackBerry, Discovery, and more.
Our clients come to us to solve their biggest and the most complex business and technology challenges. We have over 20 years of experience working with companies across many industries, including Media & Entertainment, EdTech, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive, FinTech, and Transportation.
What you will be doing:
- Performing manual tests and ensuring that completed features satisfy all the acceptance criteria.
- Helping to define a testing methodology and process.
- Reporting bugs to developers and ensuring the quality of software.
- Collaborating with engineers and product owners to write test cases for each feature.
- Maintaining clear test cases and other relevant documentation.
- Creating tests scenarios based on software specification.
- Working with the team to continuously improve the QA process.
You are a good match if you have:
- 5 years of experience in manual testing (web, mobile, API).
- Good knowledge of testing process and tools.
- Experience in creating test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of ISTQB fundamentals.
- Knowledge of JIRA and TestLink.
- Good communication and presentation skills in an international environment;
- Very good English, both speaking and writing.
We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive – even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their career.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – Hybrid work. You are welcome but not required at our offices. We have flexible benefits (pyszne.pl vouchers, mobile phone, data subscription by modem or cash benefit). You choose your contract type (UoP or B2B) and equipment (MacOS or Dell).
- Meet.me program– regular partnership meetings between each employee and his manager, provided 2-3 times per year. You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.
- Training & Mentorship – Learning and Development is a big part of our company culture. You will have access to a training budget, language classes, internal courses, and training.
- Chapters – you will join a community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and to access the latest technology trends.
- Culture & Connection – We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other. We arrange bonding events for our employees and their children. We care, so we have strong CSR
- Benefits offer – available for you and your family members: Medicover + More Smile Package, Multispot, Group Insurance, Sport Subsidy.