2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Senior Manager Global Process Owner Record to Report(R2R) defines and executes the end-to-end process strategy for Record to Report across FRA which includes 3rd party providers in line with business models and strategy goals.
The role will require a significant prior experience in such large redesign and turnaround programs as well as strong leadership to drive the integration of the core business areas to create and drive a new enterprise wide way of thinking and working.
Mandated to standardize and administer the End-to-End process through globally enforced policies, key metrics that continuously benchmark performance to industry standards, technology that enables improved processes, and an operating model that matches skill sets to requirements, working with multi-ple stakeholders in harmonious collaboration to achieve end-to-end performance improvement.
Responsible for global governance and steering of the End-to-End process which also includes taking business decisions on behalf of all Countries, GSCs and Sandoz Group Functions involved in the process.
Ensures as priority the stability of the underlying operations and the associated control environ-ment by continuously meeting or exceeding defined service levels
Your Key Responsibilities
- Role models a leadership style, which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven
- Manages a diverse team (on/ off-shore) to deliver a high-performing organization and drive improvements/standard solutions, while driving a high degree of collaboration
- Measures and manages the workforce to cultivate a customer service focus culture
- Builds and strengthens the capabilities of the team by identifying, deploying, developing and overseeing talent within the function
- Provides leadership, training and development to ensure unified teamwork and alignment with Sandoz Values and Behaviours
- Sponsors and oversees new initiatives and/or projects, which will drive productivity and efficiency objectives
- Ensure process stability across all geographies for Record to Report process across FRA do-mains
- Own at all levels the full end-to-end process across R2R including 3rd party providers on behalf of the Enterprise Process Owners, Head FRA Operations and Head Third Party Risk Mgmt. (TPRM) as well as in collaboration with associated functions (e.g. FC&C, Legal)
- Develop and govern a common global customer oriented process design that is strictly gov-erned by a set of clearly defined policies and controls
- Ensure adequate and effective design and execution of controls which underpin the R2R pro-cess, while constantly strive for harmonization, simplification, and automation of control frame-work
- Define, monitors and follows up on KPI dashboard to track and trace efficient processes, benchmark to internal and external sources, establish best practices and continuously identify, drive and achieve end-to-end process improvements in terms of efficiency, productivity and consolidation gains
- Accountable for continues process simplification, standardization, service harmonization and its implementation with focus on unique local and regional business requirements
- Manage change and translate processes by overseeing the delivery of SOPs, process ena-blers, trainings, work instructions and job aids
- By setting the vision and partnering with key stakeholders (e.g. GSC Heads, country teams, 3rd parties) in a highly collaborative way ensures alignment on strategy, design and execution of end-to-end processes and related process oriented organization.
- Own globally compliance remediation action plans
- Provide guidance to Record to Report Leads and owners