Magento 2 (advanced)
Magento 2 (advanced)
Looking for a new opportunity? Want something different? Join us!
Who we are?
We are a fast growing agency looking for a superstar Senior Magento Developer for our branch in Katowice (WMK Invest) with proven e-commerce experience, who can take charge of the role and show us how it is done.
Our client portfolio includes well-known brands such as Topps Tiles, Oliver Bonas, RHS, and Agent Provocateur with many more clients across various different sectors including Fashion, Homeware, Luxury, Gifting, Outdoors, Food, and Charity.
We believe that work should be fun and that as a team we produce better work when people enjoy their job and are passionate about what they do. Sounds good? Well what are you waiting for — get your checklist out and see if it’s a good fit.
What will belong to your tasks?
- Creation and development of modules on the Magento2 implemented for British and global online stores
- Development of internal tools
- Desing requirements analysis
- Implementation of new functionalities in projects
- Taking care of the information flow in the project
- Following good practices and keeping the code clean
- Development and integration of current systems
What we require?
- 4+ years of experience in programming in PHP
- Experience in working with Magento / Zend Framework / Laminas / Symfony
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of Linux
- English enabling easy communication
What we offer?
- Full-time job
- B2B contract (16 000 – 22 000 PLN)
- Hybrid (Katowice) or remote work
- Work from Monday to Friday (Weekends and public holidays off from work)
- Working with the latest technologies in an international environment and for foreign clients
- An excellent enviroment for development
- Work in a friendly atmosphere
- Co-financig for glasses, courses, trainings
- Medical package, life insurance
- Company equipment (laptops etc.)
- English lessons (during working hours)
- Extra day off (Recharge friday)
- An exchange programme with our partner office in London
- Frequent Socials
Get to know our projects!