Spring Boot (advanced)
About the project:
Currently for one of our projects from the Netherlands we are looking for a well-skilled developer who would like to join a newly created Microservice Team.
The project is Tech Transformation in different areas in Retail like Merchandizing, Supply Chain, Stores and Online portfolio of the customer. The existing AS-IS is a custom Oracle based software that we would like to convert into Open Source based, container led microservices/ business services using an event driven approach
- Backend: Kotlin, Spring Boot /Quarkus, Kafka, Postgres, MongoDB
- Testing: Gatling, WireMock, REST Assured, Spring Cloud Contract testing, MockK
- Frontend: React + Next.js
- Mobile: React Native
- Infrastructure: Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes (AKS), Helm, Docker
- Methodology: Hexagonal architecture (DDD)
- 2022: R&D phase – where you will have an opportunity to test new solutions
- 2023: Microservices implementation and production phase
- Experience with Kotlin, and an interest in system architecture, caching techniques, REST APIs and data modeling.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut
- Experience with Kubernetes, Rancher and Azure services such as Azure DevOps/ Github actions
- Experience in creating complex solutions
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Willing to work in close cooperation with the Client
- Experience of working in Agile project.
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
- Developing new features of the Core of the System
- Creating Architecture Design based on workshop input
- Developing Application from scratch
- Participation in building Backend team for the project based on required skill set
- Participation in the demanding Code Review process
- Developing and improving automation of common repeatable tasks and processes
- Working closely with Client and Stepwise to improve our software delivery process
- Coordination of technical tasks with Frontend, Test Automation and Client team
- Identifying bottlenecks in the process and removing them (Daily, Retro, BrainStormings)
- Helping identifying problems in the system
- Juicy tech stack: https://tech-radar.stepwise.pl/
- A great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- No procedures and other corporate “beauties”
- A flat organization with no levels of middle management between staff
- Possibility of choosing tools, languages & libraries
- International projects from France, Germany, Netherlands and UK
- We know what is Work-Life Balance by example
Still not convinced?
We invite you to our office. See how we work and talk to the team.