Open source (nice to have)
Algorithms (nice to have)
Algorithms (nice to have)
- we are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market</strong>;
- we work on a complex domain of real-time collaborative text editing (you can read about some of the challenges in an interview with Piotrek Koszuliński, the leader of the CKEditor 5 project);
- openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
The demand for our open-source product is constantly growing, and we have very ambitious 2022 development goals. To fulfill them, we are looking for talented Developers to join our CKEditor 5 Team.
We are developing our own framework, which needs to be extensible and maintainable and is very much grounded in browser realities. The team includes very experienced developers – most with more than 10 years of experience. We’re looking for people for the long term because the domain of text editing itself is complex, so we also don’t assume that a candidate needs to know everything at the start. You will have time to catch up, and you will have teammates to learn from.
We’re passionate about the work that we do and pride ourselves on being great to work with. We can’t wait for you to join us!
- you’ll work on the development of our flagship product – CKEditor 5</strong>;
- writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code (although well-written code doesn’t need comments, or does it? );
- using practices such as code review, pair programming, and TDD;
- sharing good practice on programming standards, tools, or other processes;
- you’ll be developing features and services that will directly impact our customers’ experience and speed up our company’s growth.
- you feel like taking up the challenge of working with us on an application used by millions of users</strong>;
- you have at least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer</strong>;
- you would like to work with pure TypeScript</strong>;
- despite the knowledge that you already have, you feel there is always more to learn;
- you are focused on quality, tests, simple solutions, and clean code;
- you have a good command of English (at least B2),
… then we are looking for you
In return, we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too 🙂
- flexible working hours – you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere – no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- the total monthly compensation package range for this position is 24 000- 30 100 PLN, which includes a base salary and annual and quarterly bonuses. Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment</strong>;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6,000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience)</strong>;
- English lessons with native speakers and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw/Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).
Our recruitment process:
- review of applications and contact with selected candidates;
- a short Zoom meeting with<a href="https://