MongoDB (nice to have)
Spring Boot (advanced)
Spring Boot (advanced)
Who we are
Another typical software house? Another project refined over months that ultimately no one will ever use? Certainly NOT here!
At YND, as a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it’s starting from scratch or working alongside an already existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every single day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 80 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
If you want to be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment, read below 🙂
About the project
B2B marketplace built from scratch for a company available on the German market for over ten years.
We are aiming to overcome the company’s existing product performance and usability limitations by building a new, greenfield solution that will redefine business processes in the company. The MVP was successfully launched in June and the team is facing an exciting time of rapid experiments and addressing the production feedback.
The engineering team works closely with business and has an impact on the product development roadmap, at the same time having full autonomy of tools and technologies used. The solution has been designed and developed according to modern methodologies and principles.
Solution’s technology keywords: Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, ArchUnit, AWS S3, CloudWatch, DocumentDB, EKS, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Terraform, Ansible
About the role
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of the back-end services of the system. You will be joining a cross-functional team of very experienced engineers, who believe in making great products and have all the technical skills to make it happen.
- 5+ years of professional experience with recent Java versions
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience with ElasticSearch
- Ability to make design decisions that result in correct, scalable, reliable, and performant systems
- Experience with Scrum / Agile environment
- Be open and willing to learn from mistakes
- Fluent English
- Experience with MongoDB or message brokers would be a plus
What we offer
- Salary range 23-30k PLN net (4800 – 6300 EUR net) on a B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Real influence on decisions made and high autonomy thanks to the flat hierarchy and efficient processes
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Training budget – tell us in which direction you wish to develop your skills, and we will do our best to help you
- Financing of English lessons (if you wish so)
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like.
If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenges make you feel like a kid in a candy store – let us know about yourself and apply!