Who we are?
We’re ITSG Global – a modern and experienced software development company. We’ve been using the latest technologies to help our Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR, IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services for companies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, and many more.
For our client, a leading IoT solutions provider, we are looking for solid Java Developer. The company’s range of services covers everything from business case analysis and implementation to IT operations.
Project: The Smart Heater System is about monitoring and remote accessing industrial heating systems. The heating systems are constantly sending data about their state to the system, where the data is stored in an Apache Cassandra, as of now. The information about the heater can be accessed via a frontend which is developed by a third party. Besides the data transmission its also possible to remotely access a heater. For this a VPN connection is established and HTTP/VNC mirroring is used to access the machine. This functionality is also developed and maintained by the team. The platform consists of multiple microservices which are currently running on classic servers, which are in the phase of migrating to the Azure environment. The go-live of this new environment is planned for February 2023.
- As a backend developer, you design sophisticated and cloud-based software solutions in the area of Industry 4.0 in an agile team.
- You work cross-functionally with our cloud engineer, QA engineer and project manager.
- Together with your team, you take responsibility for systems, software modules or projects and accompany them from the initial idea to operation.
- You get to know other different technologies, can try out new ideas and drive them forward independently in a highly innovative environment.
- You carry out deployments and are also responsible for your software in production. General requirements.
- Several years of experience with Java.
- Experience with a web framework such as Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut or Java EE.
- Experience with build automation tooling such as Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with relational databases / SQL e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience with testing frameworks e.g. Junit.
- Experience with Git.
- Clean code
Nice to have:
What do we offer?
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Salary: 150-190 pln + vat/h
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw),
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events, training budget.