Housecall Pro iOS Engineer
Housecall Pro is the #1 rated app for home service companies in the United States. The company is based in San Diego, California, USA. However, we have a number of engineering teams in Poland that we’re looking to expand.
As an iOS Engineer at Housecall Pro you’ll begin working with your team lead on our main iOS application, iterating through fast-paced use cases. You’ll design, develop, and test features on a daily basis.
Our Engineering team is extraordinary. We’re a hardworking and focused team driven to deliver industry-leading apps to our service professional customers. Our success is their success. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “engine room” of Housecall Pro, helping our customers operate and to grow their businesses.
This offer is for you, if you:
- Have at least 5 years experience in programming iOS applications,
- Have expert knowledge of Swift and and at least a working knowledge of Objective-C,
- Understand Protocol-Oriented and Object-Oriented Programming,
- Have practical knowledge of releasing an iOS application to the store,
- Have experience with Unit Testing,
- Know how to create complex user interfaces through Interface Builder and from code,
- Have familiarity with asynchronous and multi-threaded application concepts,
- Are familiar with CI/CD tools,
- Understand SOLID principles
- Fluent in Polish and English
You get extra points for:
- Understanding of reactive programming
- Experience with UI testing
- Your own app in the store
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with snapshot tests
What we offer:
- You decide where you are working from – we’re fully remote
- Our organization in Poland is autonomous. You’ll work on Central European time.
- We’re hiring Senior Engineers, not robots. We want to empower you to do great work. That includes giving you strong autonomy and encouraging a desire to be involved in architectural decision-making.
- Salary between $6000 USD and $9200 USD per month dependent on experience
- Newest MacBook Pro
- Paid bank holidays
- Paid vacation