Objective-C (nice to have)
Testing Mobile Apps (advanced)
Testing Mobile Apps (advanced)
Paramount Tech in Warsaw plays a crucial role in Paramount global engineering organization. Through our projects we make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy Paramount content through web, mobile, and TV applications.
Products we develop are exposed to millions of users globally. The majority of our business clients are located in New York or London. Current projects are (e.g.) related to:
- modular VOD platform (e.g. ) supporting video playback (with DRM),
- educational platform with eBooks and games for kids, with parental control.
We keep our technologies up-to-date, and also have a major impact on the tool set:
- Swift, RxSwift,
- CI-CD (Fastlane, Carthage/SPM, Jenkins),
- XCTest, XCUItest, snapshot tests, test lab,
- MacBook Pro with an additional monitor,
- IDE: IntelliJ WebStorm/Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio Code,
- Jira, Confluence,
- BitBucket, GitHub,
- Slack, Zoom.
How we work:
- Our teams own “how” decisions – we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions,
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC,
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches,
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally,
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London,
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
- Employment contract,
- Hybrid/Remote (home office if applicable),
- Multisport card + private medical care,
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms and office library,
- English and Polish language lessons,
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups (e.g. Google IO, WWDC, Confitura),
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons,
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects,
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups,
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair.
We are looking for Engineers that:
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers – knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us,
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies,
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer,
- Want to actively participate in decision making,
- Enjoy working in a team,
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
- Deep knowledge of iOS ecosystem (Swift, RxSwift),
- Professional experience in relevant technical environment,
- Willingness to learn new languages, frameworks and techniques,
- Experience with software development in globally distributed environment,
- Good command of English (we work directly with colleagues around the World).