Your duties will be:
- Maintain and develop a system of personnel guidance and adaptation.
- Maintain and develop a plan for personnel training and development.
- Maintain and develop a plan for financial and non-financial incentives for personnel.
- Maintain and develop the talent pool system.
- Maintain and develop a performance-evaluation system for personnel.
- Update and maintain HR data records.
- Update and maintain data records in employee personal-data storage systems.
- Draw up job descriptions and ensure they are up to date.
- Participate in HR budgeting, including employee salaries and other HR expenses.
- Participate in developing and implementing personnel-management projects.
- Participate in organizing corporate events.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality and privacy of personal information about company employees.
- Perform relevant administrative work.
- Participate, along with the heads of structural divisions, in decisions on hiring, transfers, promotions, demotions, imposing administrative penalties, and dismissing employees.
- Advise managers at different levels on personnel management.
- Participate in resolving labor disputes and conflicts.
- Perform other work assignments set by the immediate supervisor.
- 3+ years of experience in HR/HRBP
- Familiarity with the Czech labor code
- Experience with budgeting and headcount-planning processes
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Advanced English & Russian & Czech skills
- Good communication skills, as well as presentation and influencing skills
- The willingness and ability to learn new things quickly and independently
- Experience with Workday
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within the Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.