As we continue to build our product’s momentum, we are looking to deepen our engineering team to help improve our velocity as we march to GA. We are a remote first organization, and already distributed globally across the US, Israel, and Ukraine.
We are looking for an experienced Golang backend engineer, experienced building enterprise grade SAAS solutions to join the PerfectScale core engineering team and make a great impact on the future of our product. You will take part in all phases of SW development – from discussing requirements, through design, design review, documentation, implementation, deployment and support.
- Work closely with a strong team of experts and help them build a well designed, resilient and performant SAAS environment
- Design and develop the core PerfectScale product
- Collaborate with product, devops, backend and frontend engineers to deliver elegant and well thought solutions for complex problems
- Write clean and maintainable code using the best engineering practices
- 3+ years of backend development experience with Go
- Experience developing enterprise grade saas products
- Well experienced with the full SW lifecycle, including CI/CD and testing
- Experienced working with microservices, containers, k8s in production
- Passion for distributed systems design and infrastructure
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Excellent communication skills and a can do approach
- Good level of English – written and verbal.
- Hands on, production experience with k8s
- Hands on experience building system in a cloud environment (especially AWS)
- Experience with data engineering – streaming and batch processing
- Familiarity with modern Devops frameworks and best practices – Docker, K8S, gitops, CI/CD