PeakData is a Swiss-based AI startup on a mission to alleviate the burden of medical affairs and commercial teams as they pave the way for new therapies and treatments from KOL engagement to commercialization. Since its founding in 2017, the company has shown steady success through its product Healthscape – a one-stop platform that consolidates public and proprietary data about KOLs and prescribers in real-time. One of our main challenges is in obtaining real-time insights from publicly available data sources such as social media, open web, research and medical publications, and many others. We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our data team to help us scaling our data products and work on challenging tasks from data extraction to data processing.
Roles & responsibilities
- Architecting and creating web applications with clean code,
- Work on the designing and building of data intensive applications.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for building, deploying, and setting up the frontend application across different environments.,
- Improve our operational excellence by encouraging best practices and implementing proper monitoring and alerting.
- Evaluate design concepts with the UX team and translate it into implementations of interaction and styling.
- Ensure code you create is of high quality, well designed, well tested, well performing and easy to maintain.
- Support our more junior engineers, by providing them with coaching and mentoring.
- You have at least 5 years of experience,
- You have experience with Python and PHP,
- You have a solid experience in deploying, debugging, and monitoring applications and services, preferably with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have Experience with atomic design.
- You have Experience with E2E testing frameworks.
- Have experience developing with micro-services and micro-frontends.
- Pragmatic – you know when to make a cut for ongoing discussions and start working on deliverables.
- A developer mindset – most of your goals can be achieved by code committed to version control.
- Communicative – you make your voice heard among the team and the wider tech organization and engage with our stakeholders to enable them and listen to their needs.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Competitive salary.
- Get opportunity to be exposed to the Pharma industry.
- Be part of an industry leading Pharma startup.
- Work on life changing product development – make a real impact.
- Be part of a scale up and have the opportunity to shape the company
- Work in a highly professional and innovative environment.
- Work in a flexible working environment.