We Are Whiteboards.
Last couple of years changed everything about workplace collaboration. For better or worse, millions of knowledge workers around the globe said adios to their office cubicles and embraced work-from-home / work-from-anywhere culture. This wave brought a whole new set of challenges & opportunities to team collaboration, knowledge sharing & project management.
At Whiteboards we’re riding the very crest of this wave. Our mission is to empower software & project teams with a new type of collaboration platform. One that will merge discovery with delivery. Freedom of canvas with the app-like structures. Asynchronous with real-time.
We’re currently pursuing growth within the agile, product & software teams category by supporting day to day ceremonies and use-cases of Product Mangers, Scrum Masters, Researchers & Engineers like you.
If you share our passion and want to build a product you will have fun using yourself, there is a space for you at Whiteboards.
Hungry for technical insights? Read: Analysis Of Rendering Performance Issues In Whiteboards. | Spartez Software Blog
Being part of a really cool company you will:
- Be a part of a self-organizing, cross-functional product team and cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Team Leader, and with other specialists like Product Marketeers or Support Engineers;
- Follow the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, YBIYRI (you built it you run it);
- Spend ~80% of your coding time on frontend and ~20% on backend tasks;
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of our products and Spartez (an Appfire company</a>);
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)!
What you need to have:
- Proven record of delivery of multiple complex software development projects or products</strong>;
- Hands-on experience with front-end technologies, – React, Node.js, Typescript. Whereas we appreciate some breadth, we value the depth even more!
- Attention to detail, passion for UX;
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies;
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science(e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies;
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, Firebase, or Twilio;
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases; familiarity with Firestore and Realtime Database is a plusAbility to decompose complex problems into well described, realistic to estimate tasks;Desire and ability to mentor other team members;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher.