Agile (nice to have)
Mizar makes crypto trading simple and accessible to everyone. On Mizar, you can manage and automate your orders on different exchanges from a single place or copy successful traders and perform as they do. Mizar is subscription-free, which means you will never be asked to pay any monthly or fixed fee.
At Mizar, we value diversity of experience, perspectives, knowledge and backgrounds and harness these qualities to deliver extraordinary impact.
We are looking for a qualified front-end engineer to join our development team. You will be responsible for driving product direction, developing the website and new mobile app and helping lead the frontend discipline. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. Ultimately, you should be able to create a working, attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
If you’re a talented individual who enjoys solving complex problems, can build software from conception through to production and are eager and curious to learn in a fast-paced and cutting-edge environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Build awesome user-friendly web experiences using React, Redux, JS, CSS & HTML
- Help pick the right tools and technologies for the team (you will have a strong influence on choosing technology)
- Maintain and improve our cutting edge-platform
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features for web, iOS and Android, accommodating for all mediums, screen sizes and device types
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve the platform
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Work with, and help product managers, product designers, content producers, backend engineers, QA engineers and release engineers during the lifecycle of your code.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- 5+ years of work experience developing web applications
- 2+ years of work experience with React and Redux and/or NextJS
- C1/C2 English proficiency
- Willingness to attend team ceremonies in GMT timezone
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- (Preferred) BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Python
- (Preferred) Experience in crypto
- (Preferred) Experience in Agile (Kanban/Scrum)
- (Preferred) Experience with Selenium, Cypress or other testing libraries
- (Preferred) Experience with React Native, Kotlin, Swift, or other iOS or Andriod languages
- Very competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Unlimited leave
- Fully remote
- Optional payment in crypto (USDC or USDT)
- Performance and team-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team
- Cutting-edge product