This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Are you passionate about designing, developing and implementing web interfaces and apps for next-gen services using frameworks such as React? Do you want to lead and drive change? Do you function best in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on execution? Then you may be our new Senior Frontend Developer!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As Senior Frontend Developer you will:
- Be actively involved in architecting new services and products together with our core team
- Work on building real-time web applications with a focus on performance, usability and user experience
- Be proactive and up-to-date with the latest changes in the industry
- Share our values: focus on execution, adaptability and agility, knowledge above hierarchy, self-drive and constant improvement.
- Production experience with React and Hooks (useState, UseEffect, useCallback..etc)
- Experience with State Management ( Redux, MobX ..etc)
- Experience in Asynchronous Programming or Reactive Programming
- Production experience with TypeScript
- Worked with UI libraries as Bootstrap, Material or AntDesign
- Experience with a toolchain as Create React App
- Experience with Restful API
- UI/UX prototyping, usability, responsive design, automated testing
- Good team communicator and collaborator with excellent English skills
Great to have
- Knowledge in oauth2 authorisation
- Experience with module bundler (webpack, RollupJS)
- WebSockets, GraphQL
- Experience with any of the following would be an asset: SaaS, CRM, real-time web applications, interactive dashboards
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative