Wondering what would make you a better developer at this stage of your career?
By working with dozens of different developers, we concluded that in many cases, it’s not only about your technical skills.
It might be about your soft skills and looking at problems with the big picture in mind.
Many companies and environments support the development of technical skills. There are only a handful, including Ragnarson, that focus on shaping developers as well-rounded professionals.
If your long-term aspiration is to become a technical lead, we have a suitable environment to help you reach your goals.
Challenges to tackle:
- Solving real-life problems with technology
- Building applications from scratch and planning them accordingly to business requirements
- Helping mature applications, improving them, and responding to scale-related problems
- Building & maintaining a friendly relationship with our clients
- Learning how to receive and give feedback from clients and peers
- Direct collaboration with founders product owners and their technical leader
What do we expect:
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of CSS and UX rules, ability to deliver detail-oriented interfaces
- Experience with implementing frontend architecture that addresses client’s needs with the support of our IT architect department
- Understanding of Test Pyramid structure (Unit and E2E testing)
- Ability to work with Figma or similar tools; experience in building and maintaining design systems
- Being aware and up-to-date with the front-end trends
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL API and related topics like state management, caching strategies
What do you get by joining us?
Ragnarson was founded in 2006 as a web development agency. In 2019, we started investing in early-stage impact-driven startups. We act as a software agency and angel investor, investing and co-creating products with founders.
Our focus on projects fighting climate change and socio-economic inequalities is what makes us stand out from the crowd. We count and rely on mature individuals with broad interests. They get access to all crucial information within the company and based on it they make important decisions. As an example, the team sets their own salaries twice a year.
If you are an aspiring technical lead, you will have a great chance to be exposed to many situations helping you to develop relevant skills. Nothing happens if you don’t get out of your comfort zone. Ragnarson offers a great place to give you the right push.
We also offer:
- 100% remote work (or from our office in Lodz or Berlin)
- Salary level: 19 000 – 26 800 PLN net on B2B contract
- Self-setting up your salary twice a year
- Open company financial records (for example, income, expenses, forecast)
- Transparent communication and company documents
- Participating in everyday decisions regarding the direction of the company growth
- Opportunity to develop in non-programming fields (project management, customer relations, recruitment, marketing, sales)
- Various benefits (MacBook Pro, co-funding of the healthcare package, sports activities, co-work space and English classes, holiday package, etc.)
Get to know us in our recruitment process:
I stage – introductory call with our recruitment team
II stage – a recruitment task and live session checking relevant skills; we always provide comprehensive feedback whether the candidate remains in our process or not
III stage – 1-on-1 conversations with various people from the team – cultural fit