Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We are looking for experienced Web Frontend Developers to join one of our polish teams working for US based clients.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our projects: Riskalyze, TruckMap or Tentacle.
Our stack includes, first and foremost, React, Next.js, and sometimes TypeScript. We specialize in startups at their beginnings (MVP), which makes the job very diverse and challenging.
As a more experienced Developer, you should have an impressive history of unique career and life experiences to bring diverse views to our team and also the ability to transform your experience into the right choices for yourself and your team.
- Required skills: at least 4 years of commercial experience with React.js, very strong understanding of modern JS, experience with TypeScript, the willingness to share knowledge, ease of adapting new technologies (tools and libraries)
- Nice to have: experience with Next.js framework, knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, open-source contributions
- Perks and Benefits:+6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 900 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, work on site, hybrid or fully remote
- B2B + paid days off
How wee see your role?
About the role – Technical:
- Deals with most complicated problems in the project
- Works closely with junior developers helping them develop their experience.Is responsible for his own and less experienced junior dev’s code in the project
- Makes sure his code is written with best practices in mind and is clean and understandable for other developers
- Is in a direct connection with a designer to discuss implementation details
- Is involved in the technical part of the product design suggesting improvements
- Actively participates in meetings with clients sharing valuable details from a technical perspective
About the role – Non-Technical:
- Cares about understanding the business domain of a product
- Regularly communicates with the team to translate user stories into technical solutions and estimate them
- Helps other developers in the company sharing their knowledge and suggests better solutions
Tools you’ll use:
- Slack, GSuite
- Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Apple MacBook Pro and… Nivona (best coffee machine ever!)
We’ll be happy to see that you:
- Have a wide experience with React, and have used it to build complex dashboards, or custom solutions in the past
- Have used TypeScript in a commercial project before
- Have used and configured Webpack and Babel or similar tools
- Have experience in testing React applications
- Know how to work with REST APIs using modern tools (e.g. React Query)
- Worked with authentication solutions like AWS Cognito or Firebase Auth, and implemented OAuth
- Want to expand your knowledge and experience willingly discovering and testing new front-end libraries and tools
- Like to work in small and agile scrum teams (3-5 developers)
- Speak fluent English (B2+) to communicate with the team and understand clients
Great to have:
- Experience with Next.js framework and Docker Containers
- Experience with Node.js and AWS cloud provider
- Experience in mentoring junior developers or leading a technical team
- Understanding of what an MVP is and what to focus on when building it
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.
Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing:
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!