Blockchain knowledge (nice to have)
Next.js (nice to have)
Next.js (nice to have)
BlockLabs is a leading blockchain development company. Clear vision, strong determination to succeed, and innovative projects done from scratch (no maintenance of old code is required) form the foundation of our company. Our team members benefit from a good, pleasant work environment and our dedication. Working with us will expose you to the latest blockchain protocols, like Terra Luna, Polygon Network, Ethereum, and others. It also will allow learning about the latest software development techniques and methods.
About a Job:
We are currently recruiting Frontend Developers for a long-term project with excellent perspectives for the future. We’re creating a framework that allows developers to build blockchain-based games (similar to Unity, but on blockchain networks). The platform is built on Ethereum / Polygon, the world’s largest programmable blockchain ecosystems, with the largest developer community and DeFi activity.
Our goal is to use the best software development standards like E2E testing, CI/CD, Blue-Green deployments with Kubernetes.
The role is 100% remote.
We are looking for a skilled and professional Frontend Developer who is looking to advance their career, and for a dynamic, successful, and growing business to work with.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of professional experience in software development, understands the basics of serverless architecture (and is familiar with AWS), writes high quality code and wants to develop in the Blockchain space.
Full time availability is preferred, but not obligatory, e.g you can start half time, and switch when you want.
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial experience,
- Experience in working with React (or preferably NextJS),
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS,
- Hands-on experience with Git,
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (spoken and written),
- Ability to cooperate with a distributed team in a remote environment.
- Participation in other crypto projects and the ability to buy tokens at a private sale price.
- On-site blockchain training, support, and mentoring.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexible working hours – if you like working late or over the weekends, it is possible with us!
Good to have:
- Blockchain and Web3 experience,
- Good understanding of UI principles,
- Hands-on experience with a Node build process including Webpack, Babel, ES-lint and Typescript,
- Experience in working remotely.
- Interest in Blockchain space
We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that lays the foundation for a more equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, as we aim to make our technologies available and accessible to everyone!