Angular (nice to have)
Amazon AWS (regular)
Amazon AWS (regular)
Who are we?
At WithSecure, we protect companies all over the world against modern threats. We do this because we know that no one can solve every cybersecurity problem on their own. Every day we fight online scams, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful dissemination of confidential information, and everything in between. We are a community of committed and passionate professionals.
In your new role, you’ll join an energetic Team of frontend developers who research newest frontend trends and deliver modern frontend solutions to other development teams in the company.
- Cooperate with designers to build and improve UI component library
- Develop and improve company-wide design system
- Design and develop beautiful data visualization charts
- Build useful tools and design effective development processes
- Support other frontend teams in solving challenging tasks
- Take part in shaping the future of WithSecure frontend
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend development
- Experience in one of main modern frameworks (VueJs, Angular, React)
- Willingness to learn VueJS
- Great knowledge of development and building tools (Webpack, Rollup, Vite)
- Great knowledge of testing tools (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright)
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap, etc)
- Great knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience in working with legacy technology (AngularJS, Grunt, Bower)
- Experience in working with micro-frontends
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem
What will you get from us:
- Working with modern technologies – we don’t use jQuery or support IE
- Working in close collaboration with experienced, like-minded professionals from around the world
- Opportunity to deep dive into cybersecurity
- Culture of sharing, helping each other, caring for each other
- Frequent knowledge sharing sessions / internal meetups on variety of topics
- Remote or hybrid work
Our benefits include extensive VIP health and dental care, training budget, remote working, life insurance, company-supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, English lessons during work and many more things to keep our best asset – people – happy!
Dare to be the best? Please send your CV and application as soon as possible! 🙂