Clean Code (advanced)
We are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
In this role you will:
- Build customer-facing components that are fast, light-weight and a joy to work with
- Look for the right solutions together with the team
- Understand business cases
- Estimate tasks, deliver according to estimates
- Collaborate with the development team to set specifications
- Provide high-quality results
- Identify, discuss, document and communicate technical improvements within your area of responsibility.
- Help younger colleagues with technical issues
- Lead Frontend Developers and become their direct manager
- 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality products with React.js
- Understanding of the web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, browser rendering behavior, and performance.
- Ability to write easy-to-understand, testable and reusable code
- Excellent code reviewing skills and great pull request etiquette
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience in Vue.js will be a plus.
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Office perks, team activities and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun