Skelia is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join the project team of our client – the leading international communications IT company. It is a great opportunity to become the part of a talented team and to work on top-notch client’s products, used by companies around the world. As Senior Front End Developer, you will work cross-functionally with developers, interaction, and visual designers.
Do you already feel excited? Apply now!
About our client
Our client is a global leader in multichannel communication and publishing, as well as software for digital asset management. On-premise and in the Cloud, the company delivers the solutions that help businesses to fully realize the value of their content. They’re notable for:
- Creating 7 revolutionary content-management applications built on cutting-edge technology
- Thousands of newspapers, companies, and creative agencies that utilize their services every day
- Having users in over 100 countries daily
About the project
Our client makes its major focus on user experience. The company’s applications show outstanding user-friendliness. The project’s mission is to provide a good balance between attention to detail, speed of development, and ensuring the quality of the company’s product. The project’s team uses the latest innovative technologies and different languages. You are welcome to initiate upgrades, share and test your ideas, and strengthen the team with your own experience, as long as it helps us achieve the company’s goals.
- Collaborate in a strong team of professional developers, supported by interaction and visual designers
- Take the lead in building new functionality
- Help the team improve and maintain existing software
- Create applications to be proud of, for large international customers
- At least 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- You can quickly learn new programming languages or tools
- You can work independently within a small, multidisciplinary team
- Experience with a modern framework like Angular
- Experience with source code repositories, preferably Git / GitHub
- You can communicate in English, in both spoken and written word
Nice to have
- Experience with Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the development and contribution to open-source software
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”