Are you ready to make an impact for the future of e-commerce?
We are on a mission to empower smaller E-commerce businesses to have the same opportunities as larger businesses for customer attention, acquisition and loyalty. With our Customer Data Platform we provide valuable data for everyone.
As a Front-End developer you are a key player for delivering easy-to-use and beauty to our web platform. Your ambition to bring a wonderful tool to our customers is what drives you to find new and challenging solutions. While doing this you will contribute to Custimy’s growth in the Software/Martech space.
We need an individual with strong customer centricity and willing to move our platform into the future. As we are still a new company you will have a lot of impact on the development and the look and feel moving forward.
We are a fast-paced, very eager-to-learn environment built on a strong entrepreneurial foundation.
What will you be doing?
You will become an integral part of shaping our Development team, focused on creating the next generation Customer Data Platform. You will be working in a task-force dedicated to pushing the envelope for customer data and finding new ways to deliver actionable insights in a way everyone can understand.
- Create new ground-breaking features for the Custimy application.
- Improve, expand and optimize existing functionality and user experience.
- Optimize and create great user experiences.
- Work across all teams and departments to ensure the technical and visual perspective.
- Work in close collaboration with our Technical Lead, Strategy Team and User Experience Team to create solid development strategies
- Shape the future of development in Custimy.
Who are you?
You are a seasoned Full-Stack or Front-end developer and a development enthusiast, who is ready to become a part of an exciting journey where the sky’s the limit. You have previously created and/or worked on next-gen web applications, and you are always seeking out new ways to create engaging, quality user experiences.
You meet several of following requirements:
- Good knowledge of Git and Git repositories such as GitLab, as well as package managers such as npm.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and state management.
- Experience with Docker and local environments.
- Ability to write automated frontend tests.
- Experience working with dynamic visualizations.
- Solid experience with dynamic SPA web applications.
- Experience working with Scrum and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience working with AWS services such as S3.
- Self-driven, responsible and confident working with a high degree of freedom.
- Ability to take ownership of product and lead within a developer team.
- Great at attaining knowledge independently and having an eye for the bigger picture.
- Good overall communication skills. Great in English, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable collaborating and working remotely.
- React.js: 4+ years of practical experience.
Technologies and skills that are a plus:
React Redux, React Router, SCSS, Axios, NPM, Docker, Docker-Compose, AWS S3, Swagger, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Figma, Zeplin, Gitlab, Scrum, Sentry.
We strive to be as remote as possible however we would like you to be close to one of our offices so we can meet on a regular basis.
If this sounds right to you, don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We are super excited to hear from you, and will fill the role as soon as we find the best match for our team!