-Seeking new solutions for key customers;
-Building long-term cooperation with carriers, optimization of forwarding costs;
-Building and maintaining partnership relations with the company’s customers;
-Preparation of forwarding documentation;
-Participation in creating a positive image of the company;
-Skilled analysis of transport services costs and risks of the prepared offer.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in international road forwarding – prerequisite;
- Knowledge of transport documentation (T1, Carnet TIR, etc.);
- Experience in cooperating with freight exchanges;
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written, knowledge of Russian and/or German would be an asset;
- Excellent command of MS-Office;
- Independence, ability to work in a team, activity, willingness to improve qualifications.
-> Stable employment under an employment contract;
-> Free day on your birthday!
-> Professional introduction to work and professional training;
-> Opportunity for promotion within the company;
-> Private medical care in LUX MED Medical Centre;
-> Necessary work tools;
-> and more… 🙂