We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and trends? Would you like to help shape the digital purchasing strategy of the largest Czech companies? Do you have extensive experience in Software Sales, convincing presentation skills and self-confident appearance at board level? Would you like to use these qualities in a sales role in an international, creative and future-oriented environment?
Then we are looking forward to your application at SAP.
THE SOFTWARE SOLUTION:
SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass and Concur, are the market leading cloud solutions for procurement and the fastest growing business for SAP serving more than 2 million companies and transacting over $3 Trillion commerce every year. These solutions enable friction-less commerce between companies, through the exchange of direct and indirect goods and services making SAP’s vision of Run Simple, Run Real-Time and Run Networked a reality for customers.
- Prospecting, qualifying and selling cloud software to both new and existing SAP customers
- Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
- Initiate contact and establish interest with key decision makers and develop influence map
- Develop strategic sales plans for opportunities
- Maintain relationships with Co-selling Partners and Managed Service Providers
- Minimum 5 years of successful enterprise software sales in one of the following areas: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, Vendor Management System, MSP Services, Finance or ERP
- Strong history of quota attainment
- Professional, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to achieve individual as well as team goals that will require working as a team in a complex sales cycle
- Display high levels of energy and drive
- Possession of a professional, persuasive manner, and strive to innovate in your client interactions
- Professional written and oral communication skills in Czech/Slovak and English
- University degree preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
- An exciting combination of business and technology in the field of sales
- Independent work
- Intensive teamwork in a competent, highly professional and really cool team
- Versatile and challenging tasks
- Quick acceptance of responsibility
- A high degree of family friendliness and flexible working time models
- Attractive social benefits
- Many opportunities for further development
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 349864 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.