Microsoft AX (advanced)
Microsoft AX (advanced)
At DIGITALL we don’t just deliver technology – we deliver the future! We are explorers, knowledge-hunters, tech geeks, problem solvers and game changers who want to inspire and be inspired. Our DIGITALL people are always one step forward: working with top-notch technologies, creating innovations ahead of the market trends, sharing the passion for discovering better ways.
As a human-centric organization, our teams are built on mutual respect and open communication, allowing everyone to be authentic, express ideas and unleash their potential. We are proud of our DIGITALL bright minds and never stop developing their skills to keep pushing boundaries together and do what we love.
DIGITALL operates on a global scale with over 1,400 employees across 27 offices in 12 countries located in Europe and North America.
THIS IS YOUR JOB
THIS IS YOUR JOB
- Business process analysis, modelling and reengineering in the areas of finance, logistics, and production
- Analyse business processes and provide solutions using Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis. Offer suitable solutions and improvements
- Analyse and define client business goals and develop balanced scorecards
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management according to the company’s standard methodology
- Provide on and off-site Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management system configuration, data migration, system testing, user training and support
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management projects
- Prepare technical specifications for customizations of the products or integrations with other software
- Provide key decision support, monitor issues and risks, and create mitigation plans for clients
- Identify and minimize project risks
- Continuously improve his/her technical skills and professional
- Be up-to-date with capabilities of the competing solutions.
- Demonstrate and share knowledge
- Actively participate in pre-sales activities
- Present and demonstrate business solutions to potential customers
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Identify additional requirements and opportunities through existing engagements; actively participate in the identification and attraction of potential customers
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of finance, logistics or production, specialization in one of the above directions
- 3+ years of experience in implementing of ERP solutions.
- Experience as a project manager
- Excellent understanding of business application concepts and terminology
- In depth technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management including: core application structure, application object structure and relations, migration strategy and tools, security framework
- Technical knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, Share Point, PowerApps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to deliver at and above expectations
- Positive attitude, team player
- Motivated and result-oriented
- Very good commercial sense
- Ability to take ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Valid Microsoft Professional certificate for a Microsoft Dynamics application is an advantage.
- PMP certification is an advantage
- Fluent English (spoken and written language skills).
- Very good level of German (written and verbal)
- Readiness to adapt and organize work activities in order to reflect various client specifics
- Salary package up for negotiation based on experience
- Hybrid working model
- 26 paid leave days per year
- Employee-Centric dedicated office in the heart of Warsaw for collaboration, meetings and group working
- Work with modern & innovative technologies
- Diverse training and certification options
- Nice and friendly atmosphere