Senior DevOps Engineer needed – 100% REMOTELY from Poland
30 000 – 40 000 PLN NET/month, B2B
100% REMOTELY, location in Poland required
Full-time, long-term permanent
Direct employment by the client
Algorithmic trading and asset management company from Singapore
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers for a market leading quantitative trading technology provider. With over 15 years of experience at industry leading companies, the founding team is looking for exceptional developers to strengthen the team and shape the company’s future together.
The company is dedicated to creating infrastructures and algorithms that enable traders to deliver billions of dollars of liquidity to major exchanges around the world.
The company’s offices are located in places such as Singapore and Amsterdam. The working environment is international and the working language is English.
- 4+ years of commercial experience (min. 2 years as DevOps)
- Prior exposure to large-scale systems design, troubleshoot distributed systems, cloud-native applications or other relevant areas
- Proficiency in programming in C++ or Python
- Experience with core AWS services, monitoring solutions and Linux administration.
- In-depth understanding of how OS, processes, threads, CPU, and memory work
- Strong notions of security best practices
- A technologist who is passionate about their field and able to show deep technical credibility to their team and the wider company
- Solid English skills (B2 or above)
- Willingness to work remotely
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Cloud services: AWS (preferably), Alibaba Cloud, Azure, GCP, collocation knowledge
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Alerting: OpsGenie
- Database: AWS AuroraDB (MySQL 5.6), general database administration, optimization a plus
- CI/CD: CircleCi
- Code version control and management: Github
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Design and implement procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance, perform root cause analysis for production errors
- (Re)design & improve infrastructure & application monitoring and alerting stack (e.g. Prometheus, OpsGenie)
- Automate infrastructure management using configuration management and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Design, implement, support and improve tools the team depends on (e.g. CI/CD, monitoring, data processing, research cluster management)
- Provide continuity and stability to the production environment
- Provide quick response to production issues to help eliminate down time
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- B2B contract
- 100% REMOTE work
- International, exceptional team members
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/