We are a team of DevOps and Network Engineers with network automation experience who explore the world of SDN (software-defined networks), NFV (network function virtualization) and work with automated deployments in both public and private clouds.
What else you should know:
- Our Engineers support projects with hands-on experience from an automation development phase, through solution deployment and integration to troubleshooting of a working service.
- We collaborate closely with analysts and Professional Services engineers on the customer side.
- Our tech stack for the project includes Terraform, Kubernetes and public clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- The client is based in the US.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing an automation for cloud deployments on different public clouds.
- Delivering CI changes, automated tests, and network configuration.
- Cooperation with the Development team on creating automation.
- Working with the Customer to deliver a working solution.
- Collaborating with the Customer to improve the existing automation framework.
Do we have a match?
As a Senior DevOps/Network Engineer, ideally,you should meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of public clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Hands-on automation experience (Terraform)
- Good knowledge of networks and network protocols, routers, switches and firewalls.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of a Scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum)
- Work in the afternoon hours to better synchronize with US time zones might be required
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate :
- Knowledge of OpenStack, OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with Ansible
- An understanding of DevOps methodology
- Experience with production grade deployments
More reasons to join us
- Flexible approach to work mode: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on