English B2 (regular)
English B2 (regular)
Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Acaisoft is a place where amazing people (like you) work together to create a productive and fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects from such fields as IoT and Big Data.
The DevOps Team is not an afterthought in our company. Your work will have a significant impact on the product and the way all Acaisoft teams operate. The main focus is on automating the processes of Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Promotion, as well as creating monitoring and alerts for processes and environments.
Depending on the needs, we use Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Azure, AWS, GCP, and more.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next Senior DevOps Developer!
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Helping us on our journey of automating everything.
- Creating technical architecture of cloud-based solutions.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Implementing automation tools for deployment, orchestration, and test needs.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines as well as automated Promotion process.
- Handling alerts and monitoring for processes and environments.
- Automating infrastructure setup.
- Preparing documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability for progress.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies.
This offer will be a perfect match for you if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer position.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- GCP, Azure, or AWS experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Public Cloud concepts, microservices, and networking.
- Basic understanding of Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Good English communication skills (B2+).
It would be nice if you have:
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
It is worth joining us because of:
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.