As we continue to build our product’s momentum, we are looking to deepen our engineering team to help improve our velocity as we march to GA. We are a remote first organization, and already distributed globally across the US, Israel, and Ukraine.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer to join PerfectScale core engineering team and make a great impact on the future of our product. Note, you will be developing a solution built for DevOps professionals just like you.
● Work closely with a strong team of experts and help them build a well designed, resilient, compliant and performant SaaS environment
● Design, build, monitor and maintain an enterprise grade SaaS K8s environment
● Following modern best practices – IAAC, GitOps
● Design and implement software lifecycle processes to be used by the R&D
● Follow compliance and security best practices
● 2+ years: Containers, Docker, K8S
● 2+ years: Cloud experience, AWS, GCP – infrastructure, RBAC, security, networking
● 2+ years: Designing, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
● Good production troubleshooting skills
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Excellent communication, collaboration and a can do approach
● Good level of English – written and verbal.
Nice To Have
● Experience developing enterprise grade SaaS products
● Hands-on experience with backend technologies – Python, Golang, Node.js
● Experienced with observability and monitoring solutions
● Coding background
● Good documentation and presentation skills