Come join us and shape the technological future of Digital Payments! You’ll be part of an international agile team that develops state-of-the-art digital solutions to facilitate and enhance the ecommerce experience online.
- As part of a new international business initiative, you will take part in the setup from scratch of a technology-oriented company whose aim is to innovate the IT delivery service of one the main actors in the European Financial Services industry
- You will join a vast multidisciplinary agile team of experts and develop modern microservices applications
- You will take care of the relationship with the business customers in order to understand their needs and expectations
- Together with your agile team you will define the next sprint, provide estimates and create solution proposals for complicated tasks. Plus you will guide and coordinate junior resources in order to get their best contribution
- Code reviews are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice, find their best fit within the team and provide insightful hints for their growth
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- HOME OFFICE
- MEAL TICKET
- LANGUAGE COURSE
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed university studies in computer science comparable courses of study
- At least 2 years of experience in the role and total of 5 years of experience in Angular development
- Practical experience with Agile development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills in English, who thinks in terms of solutions and also actively offers them
About Nexi Digital
Nexi Digital is a new joint venture between Reply and Nexi Group. It will provide cutting-edge digital solutions for Nexi Group, The European PayTech. We will work embracing modern technologies and agile methodologies, collaborating with Nexi Group to contribute to the success of all businesses.
Our mission is to support the Nexi Group, to build and operate high-quality, distinctive and timely digital solutions which enable us to deliver value to Nexi’s customers across Europe.