Airflow (nice to have)
Data modeling (nice to have)
DBT (nice to have)
Snowflake (nice to have)
We’re a solution company focusing on building cloud-based end-to-end SaaS platforms. We’re a squad of outstanding people creating a productive & fun environment. As our teammate, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further & deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects.
Our customer is from commercial real estate space management (insurances). As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and using cutting-edge cloud technologies to develop a scalable data platform that will support company growth.
- Building and maintaining scalable data pipelines for both batch and stream processing in a cloud-computing environment.
- Applying dimensional modeling to design tables and views that map business processes into an enterprise data model.
- Optimizing database architecture by trading off storage and computation to achieve low cost and high performance.
- Building and supporting complex ETL infrastructure to deliver clean and reliable data to the organization.
- Supporting the development of new products and services via ingestion, processing, and formatting data for reporting and analytics. Interacting face-to-face with business stakeholders, developing cooperative relationships and acquiring domain knowledge of the business.
- Proactively automating manual processes throughout the business for higher efficiency, robustness, and speed.
- Enforcing production standards and governing best practices in the management of enterprise-level data, metrics, and reports.
- 4+ years of experience working in a similar position.
- Professional experience with Python and cloud platforms (preferable AWS).
- Knowledge of Snowflake, DBT, Airflow, Docker would be an asset.
- Good English skills (min. B2+).
- Ability to work until 8 pm (GMT+2).
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdańsk.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.