We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Light, Leffe and Hoegaarden; and local champions such as Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Chernigivske, Cristal, Harbin, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, Sibirskaya Korona, and Skol.
Why we need You:
As a Senior Collections Specialist, you manage the financial accounts of your own portfolio of customers in the Netherlands, consisting of mostly bars and restaurants. Through calls and emails, you build relationships with your customers to be able to collect their open amounts. Both within the team, as well as with stakeholders based in the Netherlands and India, you work closely together to get the best results, and to help customers with all their finance-related questions.
As a Senior within the team, you’ll be responsible for credit collection activities within your customer portfolio by acting as an expert in your field. This is done by providing trainings to your team members, implementing new processes and improving the existing ones. In this way, you drive transformation in the collection processes by standardizing and atomizing the existing processes.
What will you be doing:
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts
- Managing order release including approvals within threshold defined by Credit Policy and credit management procedures
- Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle
- Bringing solutions to customer issues such as delivery, pricing and bonus disputes
- Overseeing customers payment dates and payment plans
- Leading the regular collections routine meetings with Sales teams
- Consulting and coaching your team members on end-to-end process execution in Credit Collections and Order-to-Cash area
Is this you?
- You’re a fluent Dutch and English speaker – B2/C1
- You have a university degree in economics/related field, or 2+ years equivalent work experience
- You know your priorities and manage your own time
- Simultaneous tasks do not scare you off
- Enjoy working in a team
- You can analyze and solve problems
- You’re an expert with MS Office
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Hospitality