Node.js (nice to have)
Google Cloud Platform (master)
Google Cloud Platform (master)
OK, so let’s start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is a Frontend Platform for Headless Commerce, which was built with an open-source mindset and the trust of a global community. It is the result of our effort to provide developers with modern and forward-thinking technical solutions crafted to meet common eCommerce industry challenges.
Vue Storefront started in 2017 as a bottom-down initiative from Divante agency developers who were looking for ways to make things faster, easier, and more effective. The available solutions didn’t meet their expectations so they created their own.
Today, Vue Storefront is not only the biggest and the fastest growing Frontend for eCommerce, it’s a whole ecosystem of frontend services that can work together or independently. Each of the services addresses a key component of your development cycle while building eCommerce storefronts – from Build to Launch.
Salary: 27.000 – 32.000 PLN net B2B
Cloud Team current stack: GCP, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Node.js, Github Actions
What will you be doing in this role?
- Building out scalable solutions for our high-performing customers.
- Working closely with developers to support infrastructure configuration and service launches.
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issues.
- Creating security procedures and standards for the company.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Creating fundamental elements of the solution like Monitoring and Alerting.
- Implementing and sharing widely DevOps methodology among the whole company.
What do we expect you to have?
- 4+ years of proven hands-on DevOps experience,
- 3+ years of very strong experience with Google Cloud Platform (must-have),
- 3+ years of very strong Kubernetes skills,
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform,
- 2-4 years of general development experience,
- Experience with:
– Containerization (Docker),
– Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
– High-traffic infrastructures, and monitoring tools
– Working in an Agile environment
– Relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of:
– Best practices and IT operations in high availability environments.
– Automation and Configuration Management tools
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Sharing our values:
- Vibe – you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-driven – everyone’s opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus – you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area,
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience with creating processes like Fair Use Policy,
- Experience with huge multi-region setups
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential – have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together – e.g., two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it’s time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!