System Analysis (advanced)
Business Analysis (advanced)
We’re ITSG Global – a modern and experienced software development company. We’ve been using the latest technologies to help our Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR, IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services for companies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, and many more.
We are currently looking for a Business and Systems Analyst to support projects implemented for the finance and insurance industry.
Long-term cooperation within interdisciplinary teams and projects. Interesting and cross-cutting topics: from the implementation of new solutions and processes in customer portals (for customer service, loans, insurance), expansion and optimization of existing back-office solutions, up to modern R&D related to prototypes of new fintech solutions (e.g. in the area of mobile payments).
Examples of projects that you will be a part of:
- Optimizing the process of calculating the remuneration of Client Advisors: The initiative concerns one of the key processes – the weekly remuneration of more than 4,000 Client Advisors. The change is expected to bring significant and direct benefits to the Client’s business, such as: improving data quality, reducing operational and maintenance costs, improving employee efficiency by using only one tool instead of several, and eliminating manual workarounds that are now necessary for the process and involve additional labor.
- Replacement of the system supporting customer service:
A project implemented in many European markets, touching the most key processes related to customer service and directly affecting the quality of services provided by our client.
- Conducting business analysis with the involvement of experts from business teams
- Prepare functional requirements based on business requirements
- Collaborate with architects to define the components involved in the solution
- Prepare technical specifications, based on which, the development team implements changes
- Collaborate with the testing team to clarify scope uncertainties at the testing stage
- Coordinating the business and IT teams to implement and deploy the change
- Cooperation with external suppliers
- At last 3 years of experience in business requirements analysis
- At last 3 years of experience in preparing functional requirements
- Ability to model dependencies between systems
- Experience working with a solution architect
- Ability to prepare change specifications for development teams
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of integration technologies
- Experience in coordinating the work of IT teams at the IT Delivery stage
- Experience working with JIRA or similar
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Salary: 140 – 160 +vat pln B2B
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw),
- Work with an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, private medical insurance, integration events, training budget.