Business Analysis (master)
Business Analysis (master)
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the CellPoint.
About the Client:
CellPoint Digital, a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking experienced Senior Software Engineers for augmenting our special project development team to achieve our mission: to help you simplify, unify, accelerate and boost your digital channels, whatever travel segment you are in. Founded in 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark, CellPoint Digital embraces the Scandinavian values of minimalism, simplicity and quality.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, Capital Markets or Computer Science
- 4-6 years of business systems analysis or relevant experience
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in FinTech or Payment Services
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Business education
- Strong interest for financial markets and knowledge of financial products is appreciated
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious and open-minded
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.