Symfony 4 (regular)
We are looking for an ambitious and bright engineer who is eager to build and run services for moving money across the globe. If you’re looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found one!
As Senior Back-End Engineer you will:
- Design, build and operate services in a cloud-native, service-oriented environment, which will be used by multi-platform applications and hundreds of thousands of users;
- Enjoy a great level of end-to-end autonomy, owning system design, implementation approach and production operations of your services. We truly believe in the “Builders mindset”;
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers to shape product strategy, its roadmap and backlog. Your work will directly impact the business in tangible and visible ways;
- Contribute to engineering strategy, roadmap and the overall way how we build and run things, with your experience, skills and knowledge.
- Runtime: PHP 7/8, Symfony;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes;
- CI/CD: Github, Jenkins;
- Data: MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, S3;
- Test: phpspec, Behat, PHPUnit.
- You have experience building distributed services and APIs, and you know what that means to run those in a heavy-load production;
- You enjoy building products used by people;
- You are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work;
- You can champion engineering innovation and best practices;
- You enjoy sharing your experience with other engineers and helping others to succeed.
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way. We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits:
- We are offering relocation support for candidates willing to relocate to Lithuania regarding war situation;
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community;
- A competitive salary package;
- Being eligible for company’s stock options;
- Unlimited paid vacation in accordance with the Company’s vacation policy;
- Trust Days & Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home remotely;
- Training budget for professional development (included in the salary amount);
- Providing technical equipment for the job for additional monthly fee;
- Opportunity to dedicate 15% of time for learning and innovation – Company events and activities.