We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC) is a part of the Office of the CEO Board area, and reports to both SAP SE’s Global CEO and the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board. Our mission is to advance SAP’s business goals by promoting a culture of integrity, and by mitigating bribery, corruption and serious fraud risks. Our focus includes compliance with the FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), UK Bribery Act, and other global anti-corruption and bribery laws.
The OEC Compliance Monitoring & Analysis team is responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of SAP’s compliance program, conducting reviews to identify the root causes of compliance breakdowns, make recommendations and follow-up on control enhancements to prevent breakdowns re-occurring.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Senior Audit Specialist for Compliance Monitoring will conduct root cause analysis reviews of processes and controls where we have seen compliance breakdowns and policy breaches in the past. Reviews will specifically focus on minimizing SAP’s bribery, corruption and serious fraud risks.
- Collate findings from previous audits and investigations to identify common themes in compliance breakdowns that expose SAP to bribery, corruption and serious fraud risk
- Conduct risk assessments of the topics identified to prioritize topics for root cause analysis reviews
- Proactively engage with internal stakeholders and analyze data to review findings in detail and identify the root causes of compliance breakdowns
- Make feasible and realistic recommendations to fix the root causes identified, and agree these recommendations with relevant stakeholders
- Write detailed reports to communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely
- Agree action plans with business stakeholders to mitigate compliance risks identified and enhance controls, and conduct follow-up to check that actions have been effectively implemented
- Develop collaborative work relationships within the OEC and across board areas and functions
The position reports to the Head of Compliance Monitoring & Analysis and enjoys high exposure within the business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree or equivalent, e.g. in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or Law
- 3+ years’ experience in audit, compliance, investigation or internal controls-related roles in a reputable law/accounting firm or multinational corporation
- Experience in auditing risks with focus on anti-corruption and internal control evaluation is preferred
- Hands-on with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to assess business processes and draw conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English (ability to clearly and succinctly convey complex compliance issues in layman’s terms)
- Knowledge of SAP’s business models
- Experience in using SAP systems, including ISP (accounting system), CRM (customer database), CMS (contract management) and PRM (partner database)
- Specific technical knowledge of software implementations, deployment, integration of software applications
What you can expect is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP’s vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents’ and kids’ room.
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 341068 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.