Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leader in innovation for automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with partners and customers DI is driving the digital transformation in machine building as well as process and manufacturing industry. Flexible solutions based on the interoperable Digital-Enterprise-Portfolio enable our customers to increase efficiency, productivity and sustainability along the complete value chain. With 75.000 employees worldwide Siemens DI continuously expands its portfolio by driving innovations and integration future technologies.
We focus on Production Machines for Factory Automation and support our world-wide customers by providing solutions and services to enhance flexibility, productivity and efficiency of their machines.
Join our team as an Application Engineer for Motion Control and develop high-end solutions for machine builders in a big variety of different branches (e.g., packaging, printing, plastics or metal forming).
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Developing motion control applications for production machines based on SIMATIC, SINAMICS and PC-based automation devices
- Optimizing branch-specific technological processes on the level of motion controller and drives
- Deployment, test and commissioning of application software in real production machines in our own demonstration machine hall
- Consulting our customers to achieve the best solution for their technological requirements
- Working in international application teams and cooperating closely with key OEMs and end customers
- Training of application engineers worldwide for the developed applications and solutions
You can look forward to:
- Working for a technology leader in totally integrated automation
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with use of English on daily basis
- Benefit budget 48 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
You shall have:
- University degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Good understanding of PLCs, Motion Control & Drive Technology
- Good understanding of high-level programming (SCL, ST, C, C++ etc.)
- 3+ years of experience including commissioning and working with drive technology
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- High analytical skills
- Growth mindset & eagerness to learn new technologies and skills
- Good communication skills
- Motivation to work in a young, international and dynamic team
- English proficient / fluent in speech and writing
What we would appreciate:
- Experience with Siemens automation and drive technology
- Experience in artificial intelligence
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com