We are Inspeerity, a modern software factory providing software development, consultancy and maintenance services. We specialize in full stack development – from defining project requirements, to designing, building and deploying software applications for web, backend, enterprise and mobile. We are crazy about technology, serious about people.
We are looking for (Senior) Android Engineers who will join the team of our direct Client from the US (work according to our time zone) to create modern, mobile solutions for the sport/fitness industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- In a nutshell – work on a product to help users to practice sport/exercise/train together with friends and the trainer at any time, without leaving home,
- Cooperating closely with 3 mobile developers, UI/UX designer, QA, PM and 4 other Android developers who will join the team,
- Participating in product development in a Scrum environment:
✔ First 6 months – refactoring,
✔ After that – development is in line with the product roadmap, based on a modular architecture.
YOU’LL BE THE BEST FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 4+ years of experience in developing mobile applications on Android + Kotlin,
- Knowledge of Coroutines and RX,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Excellent written and spoken English.
WE ARE OFFERING:
- UoP or B2B contract – you decide,
- Remote work or working from our Bialystok or Warsaw offices. It’s up to you
- Competitive salary reflecting your experience and knowledge,
- English lessons with our native speaker. You’ll meet John, he’s great! ,
- Great working conditions and the best equipment: Dell or McBook, your choose,
- Training budget, dedicated trainings. We’ll guide you and support your professional development.
- Private complex medical care,
- Physical and psychological care with Multisport Card and Hear Me application,
- And most important…You’ll work with experienced, committed people who will appreciate you, your skills and knowledge and give you support when you need it