The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Advanced Semiconductor Engineer who will lead a team that designs, verifies, integrates, and tests complex aerospace products within Honeywell HTS. You will technically lead projects and participate in audits. You will develop new products, processes, standards, or operational plans in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches, and preparation of documentation. You will work closely with world class hardware and software engineers during planning, requirements and architecture, design, test and integration phases.
Use your experience and skills for new business opportunities, products and processes.
Lead new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas.
Bring the best practices and mentor the team in their technical areas of responsibility.
- Design/execution of project deliverables according to Aerospace and customer defined functionality and quality requirements
- Providing process and technical mentoring and coaching
- Champion ownership of process improvements/implementation
- Attending regular team meetings (project, quality, operations, etc.) as needed
- Preparing estimates for new project effort in the team
- Defining design and verification activities leading to efficient project execution
- Maintaining quality records on all customer deliverables.
- Communication with US partners
- Ensure weekly project/quality metrics are provided to Manager and US partners (when required)
- Champion process improvement initiatives and engineering tool specialization within respective team
- Solid reporting line to Manager in HTS CZ
- Dotted reporting line to respective US department manager
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with: ASICs or FPGAs; VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog for design and verification; Microsemi, XILINX or Altera technology; DO-254 or ECSS standards
- Demonstrated experience in ASIC/FPGA engineering activities including: ASIC or FPGA trade studies, project planning, requirements development, reviews, and certification activities is desired
- Comprehensive digital design, verification, STA, P&R skills
- Familiarity with Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, SVN, JIRA, DOORS, and PVCS is preferred
- Broader technical knowledge of electrical hardware and subsystems is desired
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze complex problems and form responsive action plans
- Ability in dealing with ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; decide and act without having the total picture; achieve success despite ambiguity; ability to comfortably handle risk and uncertainty is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills is desired
- Excellent project management skills
- 10 years ASIC/FPGA development experience
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
- Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
- Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
Honeywell offer a hybrid solution of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote working, some flexibility would be considered on a case by case basis.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD191372
- Category: Engineering
- Location: V Parku 2325/16, budova 8, 2.&3.p.,Prague,PRAHA,14800,Czech Republic