What You’ll Do
– Be a trusted technical authority to global Cisco customers and partners.
– Work with customers via collaboration tools to solve highly complex technical issues.
– Engage in cross technology collaborations to help solve issues in heterogeneous network environments.
– Contribute to knowledge base and troubleshooting guides. Train junior engineers and work as a team.
– Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest technologies in the field of networking security.
– Collaborate with engineering team to improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects.
– Recreate customers technical problems in internal state-of-the-art Cisco lab.
Who You Are:
– Minimum 4 years of related experience involving high level customer support in Security technologies
– Technical knowledge with proven experience in networking and network security equivalent to CCNP level knowledge (Cert preferred)
– Knowledge and experience in Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)
– Evidence of troubleshooting skills on high level
– Foundation of Linux / UNIX command line tools / environment
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
We’ll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
– Advanced Linux skills, Windows troubleshooting
– Scripting Languages
– Relevant industry certification.
– Experience configuring, troubleshooting Cisco Security Products.
– Knowledge and experience in one of the network security technologies:
– Presentation and training skills
-Grow your technical and soft skills
-Ability to present in seminar and conferences such as Cisco live and partner meetings
-Support in pursuing Cisco Certification.
-Contribute to Cisco intellectual capital. (Automation projects, Hackathons, etc.)
-Mentoring and coaching.
-Becoming Subject Matter Expert.
-Giving back to local and global community (charity events)