Position Reference: 1317
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast-moving global company with a family feel? A job where you could have an impact?
We are looking for a Security Requirements Engineer to join our growing team based in Prague, Czech Republic.
You will have the opportunity to work on EUSPA’s GOVSATCOM Programme.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Developing the General Security Requirements.
• Security requirements management using DOORS tool.
• Preparing security mitigation plans.
• Supporting the definition of the security baseline (e.g. PSI, SCG).
• Providing technical support in the definition of operational technical requirements, definition of pooling and sharing mechanism, Hub technical requirements and user segment requirements.
• Participating in the relevant fora, based on request.
• Supporting the definition of the requirements for the procurement of the secure operational ground segment (e.g. support in preparation of accreditation files or operational security tasks).
• Supporting the definition of the following implement acts:
The operational requirements for GOVSATCOM services.
The service portfolio for GOVSATCOM services.
The detailed rules on the sharing and prioritization of satellite communication capacities, services and user equipment.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• A minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
• You must have experience in DOORS preferably with experience in Security Engineering
• An EU national with EU Secret security clearance.
• A working knowledge of English, written and spoken.
The following skills and experience would be highly desirable:
• Experience with SatCom.
Why should you apply?
• You will have the opportunity to work within a major institution.
• We encourage everyone to think outside the box and to push the boundaries of traditional knowledge. This role is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and allows for a deeper understanding of the industry.
• Benefits include: competitive remuneration packages; unique career opportunities, including working in other countries; personalized training and development programmes; flexible relocation support.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, all genders, LGBTQ+ individuals and ex-service personnel.
How to apply
Looking to take your career to the next level or find out more details about this opportunity? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at [email protected] no later than 25 August 2022.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.