Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for information security enthusiasts, ambitious people who want to develop in the area of cybersecurity. We offer a position of a Security Engineer in our global Vulnerability Management Service (VMS)
You will be responsible for translation of business needs and customer requirements in the area of vulnerability management into technical implementations with a usage of security products and services from the Atos portfolio.
What is ahead of you?
- working in SECURITY – most dynamically developing area of IT
- top notch technologies available on the market
- great development opportunities
- world class trainings and certifications
- working among the best in their field
- providing 2nd line support for our vulnerability management service
- analyzing vulnerabilities and configuration issues to determine validity, priority and impact using a wide range of security solutions, vulnerability scanners etc.
- monitoring and maintaining a vulnerability scanner and software agent as well as a tooling environment
- producing reports, collecting information from internal and external sources, combining data from different sources
- supporting the customer security organization
- managing escalations when necessary
- providing documentation and mentoring for junior staff members
- support our onboarding team during the customer onboarding phase
- experience in vulnerability scanning/management tools and processes
- experience in analyzing alerts to determine validity, priority and impact
- experience in IT technology, from variety of angles (network, systems, applications, databases etc.)
- minimum 2 years’ experience of working in international environment
- open and clear communication skills
- can-do attitude at vision creation and consistent implementation of it
- ability to work with high standards on behalf of Atos and its customer
- English spoken/written at least at B2 level
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program – shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title “Best Place to Work”
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets