Cyber-physical systems play a crucial role in automotive systems now and this role will be even more significant in the future.
We are extending our cybersecurity team and capabilities to exceed our customers’ expectations. There is the need to have cybersecurity across the lifecycle of an automotive product and to manage cybersecurity across the supply chain.
We offer a unique opportunity to participate in the forming of a special team, to be an automotive cybersecurity ambassador both internally and externally.
Don’t hesitate – join us!
- 3+ years of experience as a Security/ Cybersecurity Architect
- Experience with analyzing complex systems from a cybersecurity perspective
- Experience with embedded systems, from both an HW and SW perspective, including topics like microcontrollers, HSMs, secure boot, access control, exploit mitigation techniques, etc.
- Experience with cryptography algorithms and secure protocols
- Experience with security threat and risk analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English as well as strong and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- High self-learning abilities and a “get-things-done” attitude
- Offensive security background is a big advantage
- Performing security threat analysis and risk assessments, developing security concepts and security requirements for automotive systems and networks
- Designing secure architectures and security controls
- Consulting and working with OEMs and Tier-1 R&D teams on various security projects
- Reviewing and analyzing complex automotive systems – in-vehicle networks and components, embedded systems, OTA update systems, and more
- Reviewing and analyzing automotive communication protocols, security regulations and standards
- Tracking and analyzing cybersecurity trends, and emerging technologies
- Helping to improve Cybersecurity Management System
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!