Scrum Master (master)
Scrum Master (master)
Advisor Systems is a supplier of an innovative Legal Practice Management system. In relations with our clients we perceive ourselves not only as a software supplier but most of all as a partner and an advisor in implementing effective solutions. We operate within the Norwegian capital group Advisor with over 60 employees working in our offices in Norway, Poland and Sweden. Our team consists of professional, harmonious and enthusiastic people. Over the last 20 years we have delivered over 1000 implementations. We are renowned for providing excellent service to our customers.
- We value long term cooperation. We simply like each other and help each other.
- Advisor is people.
- We do what we are really fond of. That is why our work is our passion.
- We work in small teams and cooperate closely. Your friends’ support and nice atmosphere is guaranteed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as scrum master
- Experience in supporting more than one scrum team
- Very good communication skills, empathy and listening ability
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Need to question the reality and suggest changes
- Ability to make things happen
- Good agile process management techniques
- Experience in building motivated, collaborative and productive teams, including remote team members
- Guide teams in building and maintaining self-organization, collaboration and implementing scrum practices
- Facilitate all Scrum events and help Scrum Teams to organize product demos
- Actively work on improvements to the whole organization
- Adopt, mentor and help cherish Agile values and principles in the teams and across the organization
- Define Agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance, ensure predictable delivery
- Cooperate with Product Owner, including work with the product backlog, good practices, support in the delivery of valuable products,
- Motivate the teams to stay focused on the goals,
We offer you:
- Remote, hybrid or onsite work arrangement,
- Work in a cooperative and respectful atmosphere,
- Modern office located in the center of Gdynia,
- Permanent contract,
- Opportunity to grow your skills,
- Work-life balance,
- Additional bonus package (Private Healthcare, Multisport, access to a book library and e-learning platforms, well-being platform).