We are seeking software enthusiasts who are open to new challenges and new technologies.
Interested in working in an international team on stable, long-term projects? – Join us!
Together with colleagues from Poland and the Netherlands, you’ll be working in an experienced team, developing business applications for the European market.
SIENN is a medium-sized company without a corporate bent. Over the past decade, we have completed hundreds of projects for various clients – from start-ups to international corporations. Our clients include companies such as Bayer, Veolia, Unit4, Exact, Amgen, NBKB, and BrightContact.
There are three words that describe us: easy-going, agile, and customer-oriented. Work-life balance is very important to us.
For more information, check our website: https://www.sienn.com
- Coaching, and facilitating Scrum and Agile best practices in 2-3 project teams
- Promoting an Agile mindset in daily work with different teams
- Planning and moderating Scrum events
- Cooperation with a business analyst and PO: supporting product backlog management, moderating
- Standardization of Scrum practices in teams
- Creating new solutions and ways to cooperate with development teams
- Organizing and conducting internal meetings and workshops on Agile, soft skills, etc. (depending on the needs of the teams)
- Team management skills (true leader)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Ability to mediate and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated experience in working with the full cycle of Agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- Good knowledge of Lean Software Development, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience and ability to work in a hybrid / remote, international team
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Experience in using a wide range of known patterns and techniques, incl. TDD, SOLID, CI / CD, User Stories
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I)
- PSMII certificate
- PSPO I / PSPO II
- for B2B + 26 paid days off and paid sick leaves
- fast and friendly recruitment and onboarding process
- International and long-term projects
- Constant personal development (additional leave for training, conferences, training budget)
- Benefits: medical package and Multisport card
- Corporate integration events
- Great work atmosphere!