Are you looking for a global adventure in helping companies perform at their best? Are you motivated by innovation? Are you keen to understand and optimize the underlying processes and systems that make the world’s best companies run?
If so, Westernacher has the career as a Project Manager for you!
What we offer
- Our great company culture: we see employees as partners and associates, not just resources
- Team Spirit makes the difference: People working together, drawing on one another’s skills and experiences, their diversity and spiritedness
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Individual-centric career path and growth opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- International exposure
- Small-to-medium-sized, international, multi-disciplinary teams
To join our team, you need
- 5-10 years experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects ideally with SAP background
- Experience in SCM (EWM, TM, Yard), Logistics or S/4HANA as a Project Manager and/or Consultant is a strong advantage
- Proficiency in Project Management methodology, project planning tools and techniques; Waterfall and Agile methodology required.
- Proficiency in Project Planning – ability to work with a project team to create a detailed project plan and resource plan from rough order of magnitude documentation
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills and ability to function successfully in a team environment
- Fluent Czech, English and German language skills
- Readiness to travel if project tasks require it
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain IT project plans including work breakdown structures, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk assessment and management plans, cost/benefit analyses, staffing plans, project timelines, and project budgets
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects
- Prepare project status reports for upper management
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided. We look forward to reviewing your application!
That is WE:
Committed to innovation since 1969, Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 750 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large-sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
Powered by JazzHR