ABAP (nice to have)
Lomansys has its offices located in Poland, Turkey, Belgium, and Germany.
We operate in Poland, Europe, and across the globe. We help our customers integrate their supply chains using cutting-edge SAP solutions, such as TM (Transportation Management), EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), YL (Yard Logistics) or LBN (Logistics Business Network).
Hence the name: Logistics Management Systems.
Of course, we are aware of the fact that these systems do not operate in a vacuum, but they are usually integrated with an ERP system. That is why we pay attention to S/4HANA knowledge of our consultants.
We believe in organic and consistent development, building a reputation based on harmonious cooperation with both customers and the software supplier. We derive satisfaction from sharing knowledge and building unique competencies. We want the brand to be a synonym of success in the area of SAP S/4HANA TM and EWM.
We are SAP Silver Partner.
Despite the company’s global reach, there is no corporate-feeling, impersonal atmosphere at Lomansys. Our employees have a real impact on the direction of their own as well as the organization’s development. What is more, both domestic and international projects ensure a sense of stability.
Professional development, various trainings, and high culture of cooperation, you will find it all at Lomansys.
Currently we are looking for:
SAP S/4HANA TM Consultant
Role & responsibilities:
- Working in our Consulting Department as an SAP Logistics Functional Consultant – S/4HANA TM (Transportation Management)
- Participating in various projects related to implementation and maintenance of SAP systems in the area of logistics, in Poland and in the entire EU
- Constantly cooperating with other functional consultants and business users
What is expected of you:
- At least one year of experience in a similar role – implementation consultant or support, having implemented an SAP project (logistics modules: TM, SD, LE-TRA, EWM, WM, MM)
- Higher professional education
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- At least B2 English knowledge (communication fluency in spoken and written English)
- Good knowledge of ABAP programming (nice to have)
- Category B driving license
- Willingness for business trips (about 50% of the time)
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional growth in modern technologies
- Unique S/4HANA implementation projects
- Great independence of action
- Possibility of remote work
- Transparent and attractive remuneration system
- Working in an open and friendly team
- Medicover – premium health package
- Multisport – a sports card
- PPK (a form of saving for retirement) with an additional employer contribution
- English lessons (group classes with native speakers, fully covered by Lomansys)