- Good communication skills in English,
- Understanding Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- SAP background is preferable,
- Understanding of SAP code quality tools (ATC checks, Code Inspector),
- Ability to work with the development related documentation: code review documents, naming conventions, coding guidelines,
- Experience of organizing the quality control for the development process: code review documents, distribution of code review tasks and corrections among the team members,
- Ability to organize the software testing process: assignment and management of test cases, interaction with consultants and people from business, monitoring of test case execution process,
- Understanding of ABAP Unit tests (running ABAP Unit tests, interpreting the results).
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of SAP Solman and SAP Charm and experience in working with these tools,
- Experience in working with HPQC tool.
- Stable salary (100% official),
- Career and professional growth,
- Product development,
- Full cycle projects,
- Corporate education and training (functional training, foreign languages courses),
- Friendly team,
- Cozy office in 15 minutes walk from the metro station (kitchenette, coffee, tea, milk, …, covered parking for employees, a laptop with an extra monitor and an ergonomic chair for each employee),
- Social benefits (football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate events, and presents),
- Special terms for students during the exams session.