We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are currently in the process of expanding ‘Center of Expertise (CoE) Local Statutory Reporting’. This team is responsible for the preparation of the local statutory financial statements of SAP subsidiaries worldwide. The (CoE) Local Statutory Reporting is part of the Local Chief Accountant (LCA) organization which is responsible for the management of the accounting and financial reporting of SAP’s subsidiaries. The LCA organization is part of SAP’s Corporate Financial Reporting department under the leadership of SAP’s Chief Accounting Officer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – CFR Local Statutory Reporting (temporary full-time or part-time, student)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Expected start date: October 1st
AS ASSOCIATE (F/M) IN THE (COE) LOCAL STATUTORY REPORTING YOU’LL
- Support the (CoE) Local Statutory Reporting in for of the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Support the (CoE) Local Statutory Reporting in automation processes for the preparation of statutory financial statements, in particular working with the tool Disclosure Management
- Support the Head of CoE Local Statutory Reporting and the Head of Local Chief Accountants in project management tasks
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH) with good grades in a business degree
- Academic knowledge (course at the University) or previous experience: financial accounting, financial statements, financial reporting, statutory reporting, basic accounting, advance accounting, book keeping, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), corporate finance; actuary, advanced mathematics, financial and bank mathematics, business valuations, mergers and acquisitions. Or a candidate wit 1-3 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Power Point
- Fluent in English
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Other foreign language is a plus
- Very flexible team player with high motivation
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in international teams and in a virtual environment
- Interest to participate in projects.
- No work experience required if the candidate is a student in finance and accounting field
- Previous practical experience in the area of Finance & Accounting is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving
certificates, current university transcript of records, certificate of enrolment, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills as well in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 346127 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.